Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer – Growing Partner – Oslo - Norway
Job type: Permanent
The role is Dynamics CRM Developer
With them you will work on some exciting projects for some of the largest corporations. My Client uses Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step methodology, and you will have the opportunity to be involved in the whole project cycle from supply and analysis to design, development, manufacture setting and user training.
You will work closely with our customers in everything from integration and test with IT departments, workshops and process mapping with the business units. You will have the opportunity to specialize in specific areas of Dynamics CRM as desired. It is expected that you are motivated, updated on market trends and have a genuine desire to promote streamlining work processes, innovation and digital customer experience with their customers. They have a strong and active environment within CRM that works continuously with professional development.
My Client in Norway are looking for developers to our focus on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. My client are a newly established CRM company comprised of experienced CRM consultants. The company is a partner of Microsoft, expanding, progressing and therefore in need more experienced technical developers to meet market demand.
- 3 years’ experience within Dynamics CRM
- Experience in Dynamics CRM 2011/2013
- Delivering CRM solutions from scratch
- .Net, ASP.NET and C# knowledge
- Hold a least one Microsoft Dynamics CRM qualification
- Workflow development
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in CRM projects is an advantage but not a requirement. We emphasize else that you are neat and structured in your work methods.
- Exciting projects at several of Norway's largest companies
This role offers a fantastic career opportunity - Please submit your resume for more info on this and all CRM roles that may be suitable to you.