Dynamics AX or Dynamics CRM Technical Architect - End User - Oxford, UK
Job type: Permanent
The Technical Architect will be responsible for designing the future projects in order to support the ERP and CRM solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a large scale project utilising Microsoft Dynamics technologies. In the role you will be working with the technical team and key project stakeholders.
- Design and document future projects
- Project management
- Provide guidance on the delivery of future projects
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders
- Business and process analysis
- Creating project documentation
My client is a growing industry leader based in High Wycombe. You would be working on a large scale project within a team of up to 50.
They are going through an exciting time and this is a great opportunity to progress your Dynamics career!
- 5 years Technical Architecture experience
- Dynamics AX/ CRM experience
- Project management experience utilising Prince2 and SureStep methodologies
- Experience across a number of industries
- SQL knowledge
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This role offers an excellent opportunity to be a key player within an organisation implementing Microsoft Dynamics Business Solutions - AX and CRM.
You have the opportunity to be the driving force on this national company