IT Support - With Dynamics CRM - Reading, UK
£26,000 - £30,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an opportunity in my client’s new Innovation & Solutions team to join an expanding company and build on your skills to help the company develop and support existing and new electronic products and associated software and web-based systems.
Working closely with their marketing team, the ideal candidate will offer support particularly leading up to and during exhibitions.
- Deliver 3rd line support to customers and partners in response to queries or issues relating to our electronic product range and associated software and web systems
- To act as an expert source of information for any internal electronic product or related system queries
- Testing, reporting and bug tracking for new products
- Troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware or operating system issues related to product systems
- Provide pre-sales support and technical expertise to our sales team
- Take an active role in the support of the company information systems particularly related to the management and development of our Dynamics CRM system and multiple ecommerce websites.
My client is an innovative designer and manufacturer of electronic and mechanical locks for doors, cabinets and lockers. Whether controlling access to certain areas or safeguarding confidential or dangerous materials, the locks offer users a convenient solution without the trouble of issuing keys.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with internal/external parties in a courteous and professional manner
- Focused individual able to multi-task and drive tasks and issues to completion
- Confident with PHP or C# .NET and Visual Studio
- Strong desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work to deadlines and be a well organised, good timekeeper
- Travel to customer sites may be required so a valid driver’s license is essential
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by support consultants who want to explore more challenging and interesting avenues and further their career progression in a leading manufacturing company. You can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £30,000) whilst knowledge sharing in a fantastic in-house team.