Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
£40,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a prestige Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to enhance their ever growing CRM team with the addition of a Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant. In this exciting opportunity you will be required to work independently with customers to analyse their requirements in order to design and implement a solution using either Microsoft Dynamics CRM or the Microsoft Productivity suite. We are looking for someone who has a passion for providing excellent customer service and innovative technical solutions.
My Client are a Microsoft Gold Partner and a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business needs and requirements.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Productivity technologies (preferably in a consulting role) experience.
- Experience of requirements gathering and business process mapping.
- An ability to create and maintain high quality specification documents.
- Have a proven track record leading the successful implementation of cutting edge technological solutions within large client companies; preferably across a number of business verticals.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Additional Desirable skills:
- SQL Server Reporting and / or Integration Services.
- Knowledge of 3rd party products eg.ClickDimensions, ADX Studios, Scribe, Kingsway, Nintex, AvePoint, ShareWay etc.
- Experience of working with web services (XML, WSDL, ASMX and WCF).
- Good understanding of LDAP/Active Directory.
This is a fantastic job opportunity to be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. My client’s people strategy is built using employee opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.