Microsoft Technical Strategist – Leading Enterprise Cloud Partner - Reading, UK
£55,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent
The Technical Strategist is responsible for influencing the strategic direction of the technology which it offers within its client solutions. The successful individual will be passionate about keeping updated with the latest Microsoft technologies and other ancillary or third party solution, and have the ability to translate these into tangible client offerings. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be required to build strong relationships with other areas of the business such as IP, Delivery, etc, to grow the collective technical knowledge of the organisation and help to drive leading edge innovation.
My Client are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. They are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and are working with some of the best clients in the country.
- 4+ years’ experience working for a Microsoft Gold Partner;
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of evangelising new technologies;
- To be able to effectively influence business change in order to produce revenue generating products;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- An established relationship with key Microsoft contacts;
- Experience observing and applying market trends to gain strategic advantage utilizing new technologies;
- Resilient, not afraid to take a calculated risk, and able to deliver during times of pressure.
This is a fantastic and very exciting opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Technical Strategist looking to join a brand CRM Practice within leading partner. You will take ownership of projects and being accountable for their success.