Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Lead - London, Greater London, UK
£60,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client, a leading city of London institution, is looking to take on a CRM functional consultant to establish a Centre of Excellence for Dynamics CRM in the company.
They are looking for this skilled individual to lead the interpretation of business requirements in to solutions driven by Dynamics CRM establishing a platform that will support future growth and strategic changes within the Corporation.
My client are a world’s specialist insurance market. They are setting up a new Internal CRM Practice on a Greenfield site with projects ranging from £1.5 - £2 million which in time will go global. This is a very exciting opportunity and will provide the right individual with career stability and progression.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 / 2013 / 2015
- Software delivery concepts such as Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Produce and maintain high quality documentation that supports the needs of other project functions such as development, testing, and support
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills, in particular; written communication, presentation and facilitation.
This is a fantastic and very exciting opportunity for a Dynamics CRM functional consultant looking to join a brand new CRM Practice within a global company. You will take ownership of projects and being accountable for their success.