Microsoft Dynamics CRM BA role - London, UK
£40,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is currently looking for a Dynamics CRM Business Analyst to establish a Center of Excellence for Dynamics CRM within the company. Your role will be to lead the interpretation of business requirements in to solutions driven by Dynamics CRM establishing a platform that will support future growth and strategic changes within the Corporation. You will ensure that the client’s Dynamics CRM platform is easily supportable and upgradable.
My client is a world’s specialist insurance market. They are setting up a new Internal CRM Practice on a Greenfield site with projects ranging from £1.5 - £2 million which in time will go global. This is a very exciting opportunity and will provide the right individual with career stability and progression.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 / 2013 / 2015.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint and integration with Dynamics CRM.
- Proven track record in delivering successful Dynamics CRM projects.
- Ability to clearly demonstrate Dynamics CRM and train others to leverage full benefits from features and functionality.
- Good understanding and experience of different delivery approaches being able to adapt to agile (Scrum) delivery methodology.
- Good personal and interpersonal skills, in particular; written communication, presentation, facilitation.
This is a fantastic and very exciting opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Business Analyst looking to join a brand new CRM Practice within a global company. You will take ownership of projects and being accountable for their success.