Dynamics CRM and Portal Consultant – Surrey UK
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking to take on a lead CRM functional consultant together with some high-end customer consultancy experience. You will be part of a highly customer focused team working to deliver their specific management product. Ideally you will be a CRM functional consultant with experience of delivering integrated solutions and web portals. You will thrive on the ability to lead and work on the end-to-end delivery of major business transformation projects (£80K - £1M). As a Consultant you will work alongside a Project Manager.
- Responsible for managing project challenges in a resilient, proactive and confident manner
- Responsible for leading customer workshops and discussions helping them to define, stretch their vision and articulate the business benefits of IT solution
- Responsible for writing accurate and comprehensive business driven Statements of Work which identifies the objectives, scope and business requirements of the solution
- Responsible for ensuring user stories have sufficient detail and information for developers and configurators to action
- Undertake configuration (not development) on the allocated projects across Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Portal and the Events management components
- Ensure delivered solution is managed through quality gateways
A highly regarded Microsoft Partner are in the process of expanding their highly motivated and skilled Dynamics CRM team. My client has the experience of working with some of the biggest brands nationally. This is a very exciting time for my client with continued growth and the ambition to become the best Dynamics CRM Partner in the market.
- Own the solution scope during delivery
- Build and maintain trusting customer relationships
- Be actively involved from late sales (possibly assisting in presales) through to hand over to our support team.
- Progress project to a clear, accurate, business driven Statement of Work document that describes the customer objectives, scope and business requirements of the solution.
- Deliver the CRM and Portal configuration, customisation (not development) and guide the implementation of the solution
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career within the Dynamics CRM world. You will be working on a number of Greenfield projects throughout the UK with continued training keeping your industry knowledge current. This is a rare opportunity to work among a team that will mold the future of my client.