Sharepoint Project Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
Job type: Contract
My client are currently looking to recruit a Sharepoint Project Manager based in Sheffield/ Leeds on an 18 month fixed contract with the potential to continue for longer. The role will include project management and planning support for the IT Strategy Implementation Programme (ITSIP). You will work closely with the assistant Group IT Manager to structure and run a project ensuring a full provision of support and timely delivery.
The company I am recruiting for operates on an entirely unique level. They have been established for over 60 years, and now one of the most recognized names in the building and civil engineering industry. They are integral to the UK’s infrastructure and increasingly part of the foundations of international markets and now looking for a successful individual to join their IT department.
- PRINCE2/APMP Practitioner
- Successful experience as a Project Manager
- Hands on experience of SharePoint technologies
- Experience of development/installation/customisation of SharePoint
- Proficient in the use of IT, good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience in Stakeholder management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sharepoint Project/Programme Manger looking for a fixed term contract that could potentially continue for longer. The successful candidate will identify opportunities for business improvements and efficiency gains through further technological usage. You will also run workshops with the support of the Project executive and Programme to refine, summarise and prioritise end user requirements.