Dynamics CRM administrator - London, UK
£30,000 - £35,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is currently recruiting for a Dynamics CRM Administrator to be based in their offices in London. The role will require you to administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM and its supporting software within the business and provide support to end users. You will also assist the business in delivering implementation projects for new and improved functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
My client is one of the most recognized names in the building and civil engineering industry. You will advise the business on the best use of Dynamics CRM to fit the businesses requirements and take responsibility of managing 50 user accounts. You will also develop and delivery report requirements and provide training to end users.
- Experience in Dynamics CRM 2011/2013/2015
- Working knowledge of SharePoint integration with Dynamics CRM
- Managing third party (supplier) relationships
- Proven ability to work under their own initiative
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Dynamics CRM Certifications (Desired)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Administrator looking to be based in London. The right candidate will have the responsibility of implementing existing business processes for users and project management into the management of Dynamics CRM.