Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator/ Support consultant- £55k - Brighton, UK
£45,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Administrator to maintain my clinets business critical CRM and Marketing systems and develop new functionality as the systems evolve.
- You will Design and implement enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics
- Liaise with internal customers to ensure that business requirements of the Dynamics CRM 2015 and Dynamics Marketing systems are fulfilled
- Implement changes to the Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Marketing systems; managing risks to ensure a reliable and controlled IT service delivery
- Act as a system-wide administrator on the Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Marketing systems
- You will be able to create MS Dynamics Interfaces
My Client is the UK regulator of pension schemes. They use their powers flexibly, reasonably and appropriately, with the aim of putting things right and keeping schemes on the right track for the long term.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Dynamic configuration, including: configuration and customisation, data migration, systems integration, testing, documentation and training.
- Integration experience using CMIS
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- TPR values and ways of working
- Regulation principles and best practice
- Data Protection Act/Freedom of Information principles
- Standard Office IT software applications
- Other relevant IT software applications
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant/ Administrator who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with established company. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to progress into a management position.