Dynamics CRM Support Consultant - Gold Partner - Reading, UK
£30,000 - £35,000
Job type: Permanent
My Client are currently looking for a Dynamics CRM Support Consultant. You will provide hands-on Dynamics CRM Support to their clients. The primary purpose of this role is to provide 3rd line support to their clients. You will respond to client calls and e-mails in order to keep them informed as to the status of their support enquiry. You also must be able to create fixes to issues, and escalate as appropriate.
My client has grown rapidly over the last 15 years and now offer over 500 customers in the UK and Europe Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Office 365 solutions. In joining the company you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within the industry.
- A degree in an IT related discipline, or relevant experience to have gained similar knowledge;
- 3+ years working in a Support team fixing Dynamics CRM;
- Willingness to learn new technologies such as Office 365 for customer support purposes;
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service;
- The ability to analyse and solve complex Dynamics CRM issues
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Support Consultant to work within a Microsoft Gold Partner In joining this company you will work within an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment. As part of this role you will be eligible to receive sponsorship through Microsoft accredited training, as well a competitive base salary.