Dynamics NAV 2013/2015 Functional Consultant - London, UK
£60,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics NAV functional consultant is needed in London for a multi-industry solutions provider. With a passion for solving business problems, you will own a variety of projects from start to finish implementing Dynamics NAV 2015. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presale, analysis, implementation, training of end users utilising Dynamics NAV 2013 and 2015
- Project management
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
My client is a fast growing, global business solutions provider located in London. The team is based across EMEA – there is opportunity to be part of a well-connected, growing team.
With efficiency and professionalism at their core, they have gained a reputation for successful deployment of business solutions.
- Good project experience implementing Dynamics NAV 2015
- Experience leading an ERP implementation
- Experience across a number of industries – ideally strong finance experience
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. My client offers you the opportunity to update your skill set if you are currently working with Dynamics NAV 2009/2013. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!