Microsoft Dynamics CRM Helpdesk Team Lead - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a London based Dynamics CRM Consultancy who is currently recruiting for a Dynamics CRM Helpdesk Team Lead to join the team on a permeant basis. The primary purpose of this role is deliver high quality support services by leading a small team of CRM helpdesk professionals, be responsible for adherence to agreed processes and ensuring that these are followed to a high level of client satisfaction.
My client is a provider of innovative solutions based on the latest Dynamics CRM technology to specific client needs across the UK finance market.
- Experiencing of working on a product Helpdesk
- Experiencing of following standard processes and getting others to as well
- High level of technical understanding and competence (ideally in Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Functional understanding of generic CRM system capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including clear and precise written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with particular ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation and product demonstration skills
- Good people management skills
- Ability to manage resources against financial targets
This is a great chance for you to further your career while taking on more responsibilities. Not only will you be taking a key role in the company but you will be getting a very competitive salary to match. You will need to be confident working with external customers and be comfortable working to targets leading to career progression.