Dynamics CRM Development Team Leader
£55,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My Client has experienced strong growth of their product; a vertical CRM solution tailored for the Financial Markets sector. They are now looking for a bright, committed and capable development team lead to lead there extremely talented development team. The successful candidate will have excellent technical skills but will also be able to communicate well at a business level and be able to understand and capture business requirements and turn these into feature specifications delivered through the product.
My client provides software products and enterprise software development services to the Investment Management, Banking, Commodities and Energy Trading sectors.
- The candidate has experience of managing off-shoring or near-shoring resource.
- Should have 5+ years software development experience, in an object-oriented environment.
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft .Net technologies, including ASP.NET and C#.
- Experience of working within an agile software development environment.
- Very good to Excellent Transact-SQL skills.
- Very strong intellectual capability, structured and analytical thinker, excellent problem solving skills.
- High quality of verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be motivated by the opportunity to work on the development of a market leading product within a small company environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into a senior and pivotal role within an established company. For more info on this and all Dynamics CRM roles please do submit your details.