Senior CRM Technical Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£60,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is a leading gold partner is currently looking for a Senior Dynamics CRM technical consultant to join their well-established team and work on some of the most exciting implementations in the UK. Due to the seniority of this role you will need to provide CRM team leadership, expertise, delivery and consulting to a variety of large corporate clients. As a Technical Consultant you must understand a customer’s business problem, come up with a viable solution and guide the implementation of that solution within the client’s environment.
- Working with the clients to establish the business needs.
- Scoping the CRM solution by providing a clear, accurate and workable brief.
- Devising and delivering appropriate CRM architectures and technical solutions.
- Supporting business development and pre-sales activities including proposal writing.
My client specialises in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM field. They are focused on partnering customers in order for them to build a dependable Microsoft IT solution. Working for this client, you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talent people within the Dynamics CRM industry.
- At least Five years’ experience of working on Dynamics CRM projects(CRM Dynamics 2011 and 2013)
- Experience developing workflows, plugins, writing technical specifications etc…
- Highly self-motivated and goal orientated
- The ability to show initiative and lead others to a solution
- An intelligent, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Experience in executive-level writing, negotiations, and presentations
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- The enthusiasm and ability to motivate and inspire others, as both a leader and a team player
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by a Senior MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant who wants to explore more challenging and interesting projects and further their career progression within a leading Microsoft Gold partner.