AX 2012 Finance Consultant - Global Implementation - Oxfordshire HQ
£50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics AX 2012 Financial Consultant will be responsible for owning a number of projects from start to finish implementing Dynamics AX 2012 across a number of countries. This opportunity is with a leading secondary power distributor with over 25 years in the industry. In the role you will be analysing the business needs and requirements whilst communicating with key stakeholders – an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics to project management or solutions architecture!
- Consulting – covering all aspects; analysis, implementations, training of end users utilising Dynamics AX 2012
- Project management – manage numerous modules simultaneously
- Large scale implementation and post go-live support
- Liaising with the Finance and IT departments- act as a point of communication
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
My client has over 25 years’ experience providing secondary power solutions to clients globally. The role is based in Oxfordshire. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a large scale, global AX implementation and have the opportunity to further your Dynamics career with the possibility of moving into project management or solutions architecture!
- Strong AX 2009/2012 experience
- Experience with finance applications in an ERP system
- Project management experience utilising Prince2 and SureStep methodologies
- Qualified accountant
- Understanding of core finance processes from a systems point of view – in particular procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation
- Manufacturing experience
- Ideally Dynamics AX certification
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance professional who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!