Graduate IT Consultant - South East, UK
£18,000 - £21,000
Job type: Permanent
My client has over 25 years’ experience providing business solutions throughout the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established Microsoft Partner and have the opportunity to build a very successful career within the IT industry.
My client is a leading national ERP solutions provider specialising in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Good knowledge of information systems, database management and general IT solutions
- Enthusiastic about skills development with some understanding of the skills being analysed
- Degree or equivalent experience in an Information Technology discipline
- Highly motivated self-starter, focused and driven to achieve goals
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify new business opportunities and exploit them effectively
- Well organised process approach to tasks
- Hands-on with the ability to use initiative and work independently
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to coach and develop others to get results.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT graduate who is looking to start their career with a leading software house and gain exposure to information management and IT solutions. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and benefits. Apply now to avoid disappointment.