IT Manager (MS Dynamics NAV) - Excellent opportunity - Cambridge, UK
£60,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
An established manufacturing company is in need of an IT Manager (with NAV) to be based in their headquarters in Cambridgeshire with occasional travel to the Ireland office. My client has over 20 years’ experience in the food manufacturing industry and serves clients globally. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in all aspects of IT, from strategic recommendations to senior stakeholders to managing the AX team. You will have the opportunity to further your to a senior IT management role.
- Project manage further improvements of Dynamics NAV
- Managing the projects varying budgets and timeframes – controlling multimillion £ budgets
- Regular monitoring and reviewing of project progress against plan and budget - adapting the project plan where needed
- Utilising Project Management methodology SureStep
- Providing project management leadership and guidance to all key stakeholders – acting as the point of communication
- Ensuring quality checks are carried out at regular intervals throughout the project
- Ensuring project related documentation is updated and delivered on time
My client has over 20 years’ in their industry and are continuing to expand internationally. The role is based in Cambridgeshire with occasional travel to the Ireland office. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics with the potential to move to senior IT management becoming responsible for the day to day running of the IT department.
- Experience implementing Dynamics NAV– Essential
- Manufacturing experience – Essential
- Knowledge and experience of structured project management methodologies and experience of managing multiple projects
- SureStep, PRINCE2 and/or AgileSCRUM methodologies
- Knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Personal drive and ambition to progress your career
This is a magnificent opportunity to join a well-established food manufacturing end user. You will be able to progress your career through gaining experience in a challenging and exciting project management environment whilst gaining IT management experience.