ERP Project Manager - Amsterdam, Netherlands, Netherlands
€60,000 - €120,000
Job type: Permanent
A leading Microsoft Gold Partner is in need of an ERP Project Manager to be based in Amsterdam. My client operates globally and is well known for its successful solution deployments. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a global company with nearly 30 years’ experience in the industry. You can take accountability for the complete solution delivery lifecycle within a talented and diverse team.
- Manage a number of projects, of different sizes, concurrently
- Managing the projects varying budgets and timeframes – controlling multimillion £ budgets
- Regular monitoring and reviewing of project progress against plan and budget - adapting the project plan where needed
- Utilising Project Management methodology SureStep
- Providing project management leadership and guidance to all key stakeholders – acting as the point of communication
- Ensuring quality checks are carried out at regular intervals throughout the project
- Ensuring project related documentation is updated and delivered on time
My client has just under 30 years’ experience providing business solutions to clients globally, specialising in verticals from engineering to distribution.
The role will be based in the head office in Amsterdam.
- Large scale ERP project management experience – ideally Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Knowledge and experience of structured project management methodologies and experience of managing multiple projects
- PRINCE2 SureStep and/or AgileSCRUM methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Personal drive and ambition to progress your career
This is a magnificent opportunity to join a leading Microsoft Partner. You will be able to progress your career through gaining experience in a challenging and exciting project management environment.
This can lead to control of larger projects and budgets, with the potential to move to a Programme Manager role!