IT Manager (Strategic Decision Maker) - Manchester, Derbyshire, UK
£30,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
My established award winning client is currently recruiting a business focused IT Manager. The successful applicant will lead a team of 5 and drive the implementation of the company’s new digital strategy developed earlier this year.
A multi award winning market leader within home product manufacturing. My client are strong believers of investing in technology so you will always have the opportunity to evolve your skills.
- Extremely good communication skills (communicating at board level and to IT team members)
- ERP Knowledge (Preferably Dynamics NAV)
- C# Knowledge
- Ability to understand code and basic debugging
- Routing and basic networking
- Team leading and management
This is a great opportunity for an IT Manager looking to assume responsibility for an existing team, take ownership and lead them through the company’s current planned IT strategy. Longevity with desire to lead and develop the team are required.