Business Development Manager - Reading, Berkshire, UK
£50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
As a BDM you will be responsible for selling the power of Dynamics CRM to their clients; managing and maintaining our relationships with them to ensure current and future business growth. You will own and develop your own national sector, with a Business Development Executive reporting directly into you in order to establish initial opportunities.
My client has grown rapidly over the last 15 years and now offer over 500 customers in the UK and Europe Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Office 365 solutions. In joining the company you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within the industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Cloud products
- Minimum of 3-5 year’s successful sales experience in an IT/technology field
- A solid track record of new business IT sales achievement
- Be competent in MS Office tools, using the Internet and have experience of using a CRM system
- Able to show consistent sales revenue achievements during their career
- Knowledge and/or experience with software supporting business operations
This is a brilliant opportunity for a business development manager to work within a Microsoft Gold Partner. You will be responsible to mentor the BDE within your sector to proactively sell our suite of Microsoft products in multi-technology projects. In joining this company you will work within an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.