Dynamics AX 2012 Developer - London, Greater London, UK
£35,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics AX 2012 Developer will be responsible for performing application development tasks, utilising Microsoft .Net developing framework. This opportunity is with a well-established, global sales and marketing company. In this role you will be required to code solutions in Dynamics AX X++ and Morph X – an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics to a senior development or technical architecture role!
- Develop applications solutions within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Develop solutions using X++ and Morph X
- Undertake the design, coding, testing, releasing the code, and AX support
- Design, develop and execute data migration methods
- Ensure that all application development deliverables are quality assured
- Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation, processing and servicing calls – utilising SSRS and SQL reporting methods
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders, act as the go to individual for all Dynamics AX needs
My client, with over 15 years’ experience in their field, has gained a reputation for service excellence and a global continually growing client base. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established end user in London. You will have the opportunity to further your Dynamics career with the possibility of moving into project management or solutions architecture!
- 2+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012 experience
- Experience in Dynamics AX X++ and Morph X development
- Experience in developing .Net for Dynamics AX platform
- Strong experience developing solutions using Microsoft SQL server and SQL reporting services (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Finance and HR knowledge - ideally
- Commitment and ownership of problems – ability to problem solve
- Logical and analytical thinking
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX professional who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied avenues with a leading marketing end user. You will have the opportunity to further your career into senior development or technical architecture roles.