Dynamics 365 CE Administrator. Remote, Cumbria - Liverpool, Liverpool, UK (remote working)
£35,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
Looking for someone to support the implementation and improvement of the Microsoft D365 CE system.
You will be doing everything from; integrations, enhancements, and configurations, consulting with key stakeholders, stay up to date with new feature releases and identify user errors!
An exciting opportunity to grow alongside this Dynamics 365 team and progress in the future.
A growing and family of 40 in the food and agriculture space! Their history dates back to hundred of years ago, so the passion for what they do stands out.
Being innovators in the recipe and product design areas they will offer a challenge but strong support network to you.
- Good experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM
- Experience with programming languages,
- Stakeholder communication experience,
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate technical information into non-technical information to key users,
- Desirable- knowledge of D365 Security modules/ experience in food/manufacturing industries.
Benefits for you………
Your Health: Employee Assistance Programme for counselling and health and wellbeing advice, medical cash plan options, 25 days holiday per year + 8 bank holidays, Cycle to work scheme, Flexible life assurance and critical illness cover, Employee discount website, salary finance benefits, etc!
For your future- Pension: Enrolment into the company pension scheme after 3 months of employment (for this role 5% employer with 5% min employee) and development: Training and development opportunities with an annual appraisal process.
Contact job poster directly