Dynamics CRM (D365) Developer - Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an end user organisation and help them to develop new solutions that are fit for purpose. This position offers you a fantastic financial reward while working on a number of projects. In this role you will have the opportunity to take on a key role within my client’s business and also taking on a number of responsibilities responsibility.
This is an excellent chance for a Dynamics CRM Developer to work for a well-respected company in the health sector. My client works with small to large organisations whose customers and members are at the heart of their business.
- Excellent Dynamics CRM Development experience
- Experience working with CRM 2013 or newer
- .Net and C# development experience
- Good SQL Skills beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent documentation skills
- The drive to progress your career
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
This is a great chance for a Dynamics CRM Developer to take on a new challenge in a fast paced end user environment. You will have the opportunity to continue learning and developing your career but also have a realistic chance of career progression. My client is looking to arrange interviews at short notice and keen for someone to join the team as soon as possible.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant