£35,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is a leading Microsoft Gold Partner is currently looking for a developer with a strong knowledge of C# development. As a developer you will be responsible for designing and developing high quality defined CRM solutions in the UK. This requirement has become available due to the clients continued growth within the Dynamics CRM sector.
- On projects using proven and established frameworks to be responsible for delivering both high level and detailed designs.
- To attend customer meetings and collect relevant information and assist in the production of detailed statements of work, to be reviewed by a consultant.
- Responsible for delivering defined work items. Escalating immediately issues which may impact on the delivery of any aspect of the project.
- To liaise with consultant to work through functional and design issues throughout the course of the project.
- Be responsible for following company release process and produce correct documentation for Operation to follow.
My client specialises in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and is focused on partnering customers in order for them to build a dependable CRM solution. Working for my client, you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within the Dynamics industry. Their strategy is built using their colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
- At least three years excellent practical development skills with with .net Framework 3.5 + ;ASP.net; C#; MVP; MS SQL Server
- Proven practical experience of design & developing solutions that integrate disparate systems.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively effectively, internally and externally, whilst retaining a strong sense of ownership for individual and team task completion and quality of work
- Ability to develop and maintain business critical relationships internally and externally
- Demonstrates excellent written communication skills. Writing clearly, concisely changing style to suit the receiver of the message
- An interest in, and willingness to learn and obtain CRM Dynamics 2013 and/or Microsoft Web Developer 4 accreditations
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by C# Developer who wants to explore more challenging and interesting avenues and further their career progression in a Microsoft Gold partner.