Microsoft Dynamics AX Solutions Architect - UK Wide
£55,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics AX 2012 Technical consultant is needed for a global end user. Focussing on a number of verticals, the role will involve you developing solutions utilising the Microsoft technology stack. You will be using C#, C++, X++, MorphX. You will also be using SQL server reporting tools SSRS, SSIS and SSAS. You will have the opportunity to further your career with a reputable company, with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!
- Tailoring solutions to the needs of the client – adopting company implementation methodology
- Utilise BI tools to analyse data and run reports
- Consulting – covering all aspects; pre-sales, analysis, implementation.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Undertake all technical documentation
My client is a well-established end user with over 20 years’ experience in their specific industry. With a global presence and team of over 30,000, there is opportunity to network and knowledge share within growing business. The role will be home based with European travel.
- 5+ years Dynamics AX experience
- Experience developing and adapting solutions to client needs
- Expertise in developing in X++ and MorphX
- Experience utilising associated BI tools – SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Good project experience with implementing Dynamics AX 2009/2012
- Client facing skills - strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX professional who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects on one of the largest AX projects in the world. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to progress into technical architecture!