Business Planning Financial Analyst
£40,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is currently looking for a Business Planning Financial Analyst to provide financial and analytical support across the current company. The right candidate will be reporting to the Head of Finance, CRM and Corporate Services. You will also be responsible for managing the business planning process.
My client is a leading company in the travel industry. They currently have around over 1000 Members and represent thousands of offices around the UK. They deliver a vision that is broken up into strategic drivers, which brings together their strategic focus in support of a successful travel and tourism industry.
- Experience in financial analysis and creating forecast and models
- Degree with either an MBA or a business/accounting qualification
- Strong analytical skills including building models and online market research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an advantage
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Business Planning Financial Analyst to join a supportive and engaging work environment alongside a number of additional benefits.