Dynamics AX 2012 Technical Consultant - Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, UK
£45,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics AX 2012 Technical consultant is needed for a top Microsoft Gold Partner. Focussing on a number of verticals, the role will involve you developing solutions utilising the Microsoft technology stack. You will be using C#, C++, X++, MorphX. You will also be using SQL server reporting tools SSRS, SSIS and SSAS. You will have the opportunity to further your career with a reputable company, with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!
- Tailoring solutions to the needs of the client – adopting company implementation methodology
- Utilize BI tools to analyse data and run reports
- Consulting – covering all aspects; pre-sales, analysis, implementation.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Undertake all technical documentation
My client is a well-established Microsoft solutions provider with 15 years of service excellence. They provide business solutions to clients across the World, specialising in verticals from retail to distribution. The role will be mostly office based with occasional onsite client visits.
- 5+ years Dynamics AX development experience
- Experience developing and adapting solutions to client needs
- Expertise in developing in X++ and MorphX
- Experience utilising associated BI tools – SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Good project experience with implementing Dynamics AX 2009/2012
- Client facing skills - strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX professional who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to progress into technical architecture!