Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant – Oxfordshire
£40,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics NAV Technical consultant is needed in Oxfordshire for a market leading end user. Currently operating Dynamics NAV 2009 with a goal of moving to 2015 in the future, the role will involve you developing solutions utilising the development framework .Net with C#. You will also be using SQL server reporting tools SSRS, SSIS and SSAS. You will have the opportunity to further your career with a reputable company, with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!
- Tailoring solutions to the needs of the client – adopting company implementation methodology
- Utilise BI tools to analyse data and run reports
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presale, analysis, implementation.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Undertake all technical documentation
My client is a well-established market leader with over 20 years’ experience. They have developed a strong reputation looking to move from Dynamics NAV 2009 to 2015 in the future, allowing you to play a pivotal role in the future of the business. This role is based in Oxfordshire and is almost 100% office based with occasional travel required across the UK and Europe.
- 5+ years Dynamics NAV 2009/2013/2015 development experience
- Experience developing and adapting solutions to client needs
- Expertise in developing .Net (C#) for Dynamics NAV platform
- Expertise in developing client-side Jscript and HTML
- Experience utilising associated BI tools – SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Good project experience with implementing Dynamics NAV 2009 onwards
- Client facing skills - strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established end user. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to progress into technical architecture!