Dynamics NAV 2015 Junior Developer - Dublin, Ireland
€30,000 - €45,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics NAV 2015 Junior Developer will be responsible for performing applications development tasks, utilising Dynamics NAV developing framework .Net with C#. This opportunity is with a well-established, multi-industry business solutions provider with over 30 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics. In this role you will be required to code solutions in Dynamics NAV C/SIDE and C/AL language – an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics to a senior development or technical architecture role!
- Develop applications solutions within Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015
- Develop solutions using C/SIDE and C/AL language
- Undertake the design, coding, testing, releasing the code, and NAV support
- Ensure that all application development deliverables are quality assured
- Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation, processing and servicing calls – utilising SSRS and SQL reporting methods
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders, act as the go to individual for all Dynamics NAV needs
My client has over 30 years’ experience developing Microsoft Dynamics NAV business solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established Microsoft Gold Partner who successfully deployed Dynamics NAV business solutions to over 300 clients. You will have the opportunity to further your Dynamics career with the possibility of moving into project management or solutions architecture!
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013/2015
- Experience in Dynamics NAV C/SIDE and C/AL development
- Experience in developing .Net with C# for Dynamics NAV platform
- Strong experience developing solution using Microsoft SQL server and SQL reporting services (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Knowledge of the retail industry
- Commitment and ownership of problems – ability to problem solve
- Logical and analytical thinking
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013/2015 Junior Developer who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied avenues with an established Microsoft Gold Partner. You will have the opportunity to further your career into senior development or technical architecture roles.