ERP Technology Lead – Exciting career opportunity! - Surrey, UK
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
The ERP Technology Lead will be reporting directly to the Global ERP Manager. With over 30 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, this is an exciting opportunity to join an international team, with offices in 17 countries. This role is 80% office based with international travel –an excellent chance to grow your Dynamics career into consultancy, development or senior support!
- Management of Global NAV environment, including upgrades and changes required by global SME’s
- Resolve user problems and issues in a timely manner within the context of business priorities
- Perform preventative maintenance and general system housekeeping to ensure systems operate effectively
- Management of the jet reporting environment
- Create and maintain appropriate system documentation, processes and service calls
- Provide first and second level support services
- Providing customer satisfaction through managing cases, escalations and focusing on quality
- Build, develop and maintain strong effective cross functional relationships throughout the global organisation
My client has over 30 years’ experience in their industry with a large workforce of over 2000. They are willing to offer training for any systems required to complete the project which you may need, allowing you the chance to progress your career further into either support, consultancy, development or testing!
- Experience working with Dynamics NAV 2013/2015
- 5 years’ experience using Dynamics NAV
- Strong experience of Jet reporting
- Analytical mind-set – ability to diagnose problems and find solutions
- Excellent customer facing skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV professional to play a crucial role in the company utilising Dynamics NAV 2015. You will be the go to person for all NAV, heading up the new support team. You will have the opportunity to further your career into consultancy, development or senior support!
Do not miss out on this opportunity to further your Dynamics career!