Dynamics AX Financial Consultant – UK wide
£60,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics AX 2012 Financial Consultant will be responsible for owning a number of projects from start to finish implementing Dynamics AX 2012. This opportunity is with a leading Dynamics solutions provider with over 15 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics. In the role you will be analysing the business needs and requirements whilst communicating with key stakeholders – an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics to project management or solutions architecture!
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presales, analysis, implementations, training of end users utilising Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Project management
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
My client has over 15 years’ experience providing business solutions to clients globally. Specialising in verticals from manufacturing to oil and gas. The role is home based with travel throughout the UK required. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the latest AX projects and have the opportunity to further your Dynamics career with the possibility of moving into project management or solutions architecture!
- At least 2 years’ experience as an ERP consultant
- At least 2 successful implementations utilising Dynamics AX 2009/2012
- Experience leading an ERP implementation
- Project management experience utilising Prince2 and SureStep methodologies
- Experience across a number of industries – ideally strong finance experience
- Some understanding of core finance processes from a systems point of view – in particular procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation
- Ideally Dynamics AX certification
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!