Dynamics NAV 2013/2015 Functional Consultant - Glasgow, Scotland, UK (remote working)
£40,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics NAV 2013/2015 Functional Consultant will be responsible for owning a number of projects from start to finish implementing Dynamics NAV 2015. This opportunity is with a well-established Dynamics solutions provider with over 30 years’ experience in the industry. In the role you will be analysing the business needs and requirements whilst communicating with key stakeholders – an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics to a project management or solutions architecture!
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presales, analysis, implementations, training of end users utilising Dynamics NAV 2013 and 2015
- Project management
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
My client has over 30 years’ experience providing business solutions throughout the UK. The role is home based with 1 expensed fortnightly visit to the office. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established Microsoft Partner and have the opportunity to further your Dynamics career with the possibility of moving into project management or solutions architecture!
- Good project experience implementing Dynamics NAV 2015
- Experience leading an ERP implementation
- Experience across a number of industries – ideally strong finance experience
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!