AX Report Writer – 3 Month Contract - London, Greater London, UK
£300 - £500
Job type: Contract
I am currently working with an internationally recognised retail business that is looking for an AX report writer to help them overcome their issue of generating reports with their AX 2009 solution. Your main responsibilities will involve gathering and analysing the client’s business requirements, develop reports, provide technical documentation and user guides and train/transfer skills to IT department staff. This will involve creating and developing reports via using T-SQL, MDX and Report Builder v3.0. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior AX report consultant to work on a 3 to 6 month project with a well-established business.
My client is a leading international retail brand who is currently running Dynamics AX 2009 and looking to explore and increase the potential of this ERP.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in report development
- Proficient in writing reports using T-SQL, MDX and Report Builder v3.0
- Excellent T-SQL and MDX development skills, including stored procedures and complex T-SQL and MDX queries.
- Experience in developing reports in a Dynamics AX 2009 (SQL 2008 R2), & SSAS (SQL 2012 BI Edition) environments.
- Ability to work closely and proactively with business users
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience embedding reports in the Dynamics AX role centre
- Strong communication skills
This is an exciting contract opportunity and should not be passed up by any MS Dynamics AX report writers who want to explore more challenging and interesting avenues. This Dynamics AX report writer role offers an excellent opportunity to work in London for an internationally recognised brand.