Dynamics ERP Consultant – Will Cross Train! - Fleet, South East, UK
£40,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics ERP Consultant will be responsible for owning a number of projects from start to finish implementing Dynamics GP 2015. This opportunity is with a well-established Dynamics solutions provider with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. In the role you will be analysing the business needs and requirements whilst communicating with key stakeholders – an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics to a project management or solutions architecture!
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presales, analysis, implementations, training of end users utilising Dynamics GP 2015
- Project management
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
My client has over 25 years’ experience providing business solutions throughout the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established Microsoft Partner and have the opportunity to further your Dynamics career with the possibility of moving into project management or solutions architecture!
- Good project experience implementing Dynamics ERP (Ideally Dynamics GP)
- Experience leading an ERP implementation
- SQL experience (ideally)
- Experience across a number of industries – ideally strong finance experience
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Consultant who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!