Lead CRM Consultant – Home Based - Peckham, Kent, UK (remote working)
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is a leading CRM gold partner is currently looking for a senior CRM consultant to join their well established and growing team. As a lead CRM consultant, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of my clients Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution to their customers who are based across the UK. You will have the chance to work with the latest version of Dynamics CRM and work on some interesting CRM implementations to customers based in the not for profit, transport and public sector.
Due to the seniority of this role you will have strong communication skills and be able to work closely with the customers internal IT team my client’s project managers and consultants across the whole software development lifecycle. Due to the nature of the role you will be home based with the requirement to work at my clients customer sites which are spread across the UK.
My Client is one of the leading CRM solutions specialists in the UK and provided services across many different sectors particularly in the public and not for profit sectors. With years of experience they pride themselves on providing bespoke CRM solutions.
- At least 3 years’ experience of providing Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultancy services.
- Proven consultative and customer facing skills.
- Educated to degree level.
- Proven Technical analysis and development skills in customising Dynamics CRM.
- Willing to travel.
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to modify Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet specific customer requirements.
- Will have experience in some or all following: C#, ASP.NET, HTML and SQL Server
This is a fantastic job opportunity and should not be passed up by the MS Dynamics CRM Consultant who wants to work on some of the most challenging and interesting projects in the UK and further their career progression in a Microsoft Gold partner.