Senior .Net Developer – Excellent opportunity! - Guildford, Surrey, UK
£50,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
This senior .Net developer role will allow the successful candidate to be responsible for performing applications development tasks, lead a team of more junior developers, and be responsible for development strategies. This opportunity is with a well-established, multi-industry business solutions provider with over 15 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics. In this role you will be able to gain training in Microsoft Dynamics CRM – an excellent opportunity to progress your career in the Microsoft technology stack to a senior development or technical architecture role!
- Develop applications solutions in .Net
- Undertake the design, coding, testing, releasing the code
- Ensure that all application development deliverables are quality assured
- Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation, processing and servicing calls
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders, act as the go to individual for all .Net needs
My client has over 15 years’ experience specialising in Microsoft Dynamics solutions. They operate in a number of industries from professional membership to not for profit. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established Microsoft Partner who successfully deploy Dynamics business solutions throughout the UK.
- Experience working within agile development methodologies, specifically SCRUM
- Commitment and ownership of problems – ability to problem solve
- Logical and analytical thinking
This is a superb opportunity for a.Net Developer who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied avenues with the opportunity to further your career into senior development or technical architecture roles. You will also receive training in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and have the opportunity to team lead.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to further your .NET career!