Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant - Home based - Swindon, South West, UK (remote working)
£40,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
My client, a leading MS Gold Partner is looking for a talented Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant to join their expanding team due to continued success. The role will involve development of solutions, alongside providing consulting services to clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an MS Gold partner with over 15 years’ experience as Dynamics experts in multiple industries. You will have exposure to the latest technology and working as part of an award winning team.
- 2+ years’ experience with MS Dynamics NAV (2013 and above)
- Excellent knowledge of MS NAV development environment including C/AL, C/Side
- SQL Server experience
- Project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Confident providing training and support
This is a great opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant to be involved in exciting projects and learn new technologies. On offer is structured career progression and a great working environment. If you want to take you’re your career to the next level, and for more information on all dynamics NAV roles contact me.