Dynamics NAV 2013 Support Analyst – End User - Bristol, UK
£30,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics NAV 2013 Support Analyst will be responsible for providing first and second level support. This is an exciting role to work with a growing key player in the food industry, with over 50 years’ in the field. In this role you will be the go to person for all things NAV with the potential to lead a NAV team in the future – this is a chance to grow your Dynamics career into consultancy, development or senior support!
- Resolve user problems and issues in a timely manner within the context of business priorities
- Perform preventative maintenance and general system housekeeping to ensure systems operate effectively
- Create and maintain appropriate system documentation, processes and service calls
- Provide first and second level support services
- Providing customer satisfaction through managing cases, escalations and focusing on quality
My client has over 50 years’ experience in the food industry serving clients globally. The role has become available due to growth in the company after implementing Dynamics NAV 2013. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career further into either support, consultancy, development or testing!
- Experience working with Dynamics NAV 2013
- 2 years’ experience as a support analyst
- Analytical mind-set – ability to diagnose problems and find solutions
- Excellent customer facing skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Support Analyst who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied avenues with a well-established player in the food industry. You will have the opportunity to further your career into consultancy, development or senior support!
Do not miss out on this opportunity to further your Dynamics career! If any of the above applies to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact.