Dynamics NAV Developer - Hampshire, UK
£35,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
An experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer is required for my client’s implementation team, you will assist with the successful implementation and maintenance of their customers Microsoft Dynamics NAV based ERP systems. Your experience and knowledge of ERP solutions and associated technologies are imperative in launching your career within this Solution. This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects of implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV - ERP solutions from pre-sales prototype work through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support. Your involvement with clients will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to develop your Microsoft Dynamics NAV knowledge and achieve relevant certifications.
- Develop applications solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 and SQL Server environment.
- Undertake the design, coding, testing, releasing the code, and NAV support
- Ensure that all application development deliverables are quality assured
- Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation, processing and servicing calls
- Work collaboratively with the development team and relevant stakeholders
My Client is a Microsoft Dynamics solution provider, they specialise in simplifying their clients processes and enhancing their business performance. My client works in multiple different areas in the industry and are expanding year on year with exceptional growth.
As a leading Microsoft Dynamics solution provider, my client understands the complexities for a successful ERP implementation, recognising that it’s not just about the technology. My Client always collaborates closely with their customers to ensure that the project approach matches their business vision.
- 3+ year’s development experience with NAV.
- Navision Accreditation
- Experienced in running design workshop in conjunction with clients on their premises.
- Good knowledge of the functionality/modules in NAV.
- SQL Server development & administration experience.
- Used to working in projects following a given methodology.
- Good documentation skills, particular in producing design specifications and test scripts.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a team based consulting environment.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by the MS Dynamics NAV developers who want to explore more challenging and interesting avenues and further their career progression within Microsoft Dynamics NAV.