IT Manager (MS Dynamics NAV) - Leeds, North West, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
An established manufacturing company is upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 and is in need of an IT Manager to be based in their headquarters in Wakefield. My client has over 90 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry and serves clients globally. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in all aspects of IT, from strategic recommendations to senior stakeholders to managing the support function. You will have the opportunity to further your career from project management to a senior IT management role.
- Project manage further improvements of Dynamics NAV 2013 R2
- Managing the projects varying budgets and timeframes – controlling multimillion £ budgets
- Regular monitoring and reviewing of project progress against plan and budget - adapting the project plan where needed
- Utilising Project Management methodology SureStep
- Providing project management leadership and guidance to all key stakeholders – acting as the point of communication
- Ensuring quality checks are carried out at regular intervals throughout the project
- Ensuring project related documentation is updated and delivered on time
My client has over 90 years’ in their industry and have become a world leader in manufacturing. The role is 100% office based with client-site visits. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics with the potential to move from project management to senior IT management becoming responsible for the day to day running of the IT department.
- Experience implementing Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 – Essential
- Knowledge and experience of structured project management methodologies and experience of managing multiple projects
- SureStep, PRINCE2 and/or AgileSCRUM methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Personal drive and ambition to progress your career
This is a magnificent opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing end user. You will be able to progress your career through gaining experience in a challenging and exciting project management environment whilst gaining IT management experience.
Do not miss the chance to step up your Dynamics career! If any of the above applies to you, please do not hesitate to contact us.