AX Support Consultant - London, UK
£30,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
My client, who is a leading Microsoft Dynamics solution provider, is currently looking for an AX support consultant to join their well-established and growing team.
My client is looking for a driven individual with an AX background who can deliver application support services to both customers and operational processes as appropriate, this means that skills within a Customer facing role are required. My Client employs only the best Dynamics AX professionals in the area; this gives you the opportunity to progress your career with working alongside a fantastic team of consultants. In the UK my client is rapidly expanding its team due to fast paced growth and development, backed up by a glowing track record of success across a range of different industry sectors.
My Client is a well-established Dynamics Gold Partner who is focused on providing Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions to a number of business sectors (Distribution, Not for profit and Financial. My client prides themselves on providing highly structured projects using their unique methodology based on the best elements of Prince and SureStep. My client has been consistently awarded the highest customer rating by Microsoft.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Passion for complex problem solving and working with data
- In particular functional knowledge of Finance, Project, and Stock modules
- Set up knowledge of Workflow, Batch processing, Enterprise portal, Security
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Windows
- Software troubleshooting and support
- Strong communication skills
- SQL Server Knowledge (back up and restore) an advantage.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Certification a plus
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by the MS Dynamics AX Support Consultants who want to explore more challenging and interesting avenues and further their career progression in a Microsoft Gold partner. This Dynamics AX Support Consultant role offers an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly talented and successful team.