Dynamics AX Technical Consultant - Derby, East Midlands, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
A rapidly expanding AX solutions centre urgently requires an experienced Dynamics AX/ Axapta technical consultant to join the team. This role will be working closely with the Project Managers to scope forthcoming projects from a technical perspective and guide project teams. This busy and varied role requires excellent client facing skills as well as a very strong technical background.
The idea candidate for this role would have experience in the sectors of BI and reporting skills and also have knowledge of using power pivots and power view. This role would allow you to be home based and work from client sites so travel will be required.
- Advising clients on technical solutions
- Working with all necessary teams to design solution architectures
- Create new functionalities when required
- Adapt customer requirements in AX
My client is a leading Microsoft Certified Dynamics AX Partner who provide experienced professionals for new and existing AX implementations. They focus on a number of different verticals and are expanding due to the increase of business over the last 6 months.
- Excellent AX/ Axapta Development experience
- Technical architecture/ solutions architecture experience
- X++ and MorphX
- Ability to liaise between teams to deliver solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
As a Dynamics AX/ Axapta technical consultant you can expect to earn a competitive salary, bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced technical consultant to join a well-established company.