New Business Sales - Home Based Dynamics ERP and CRM
£60,000 - £120,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a leading Microsoft Dynamics gold partner is looking to take on a new business sales consultant. You will generate new business sales opportunities for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ERP, and managed services solutions within the Not For Profit vertical market in the UK.
- Follow up/qualify and close leads generated by marketing and telemarketing
- Lead generation and networking from company/own contacts.
- Work alongside marketing department to co-ordinate targeted marketing activities.
- Ongoing input into product and marketing development to drive our success in the NFP vertical market
- Work closely with the CRM team to understand ongoing capabilities in this market
They are a Microsoft Dynamics partner for ERP systems, CRM software and Hosting solutions. They are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamic Partners in Europe with over 20 years of experience supporting their customers’ projects ‘end-to-end’.
- Graduate level or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in selling solutions to the NFP market
- Clear understanding of the benefits of CRM (in particular) and ERP/Managed Services to this market
- Exceptional presentation and demonstration skills and a proven background of qualifying customer needs and translating product functionality into client value.
- You will have a track record of consistent over-achievement against your targets and a demonstrated ability to achieve results while operating under minimal supervision.
- Ability to use software tools such as Microsoft Office at an expert level in particular with Excel, CRM, and SharePoint.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a high achieving sales professional to work in a market leader.