NAV Technical Consultant - West Midlands, UK
£40,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
I am currently looking for a NAV Technical Consultant for one of my clients who are a leading gold partner.
As a technical consultant you will play a very important role with responsibilities such as project management, consulting, training, system configuration and implementation of Dynamics NAV solutions. We are looking for a top performing and a star quality consultant who will deliver outstanding results, exceed expectations and ensure that the clients customers are extremely satisfied.
You would be based in the Midlands office but would be expected to travel to customer sites.
My client are a well-established Partner in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, who specialise in developing unique solutions for their customers. The verticals that they focus on are Financial, Manufacturing and Distribution.
Due to rapid expansion within the company, and the development of upcoming prestigious clients, they are seeking an ERP Consultant to add value to their current team.
- Strong background with MS Dynamics NAV (Navision)
- Customer facing skills
- Strong development background
- Good analytical and documentation skills
- Good SQL knowledge
- Strong consultancy skills
- Good business knowledge
- Instillation experience with various ERP Modules/Granules
- Knowledge of Microsoft ERP development tools
- Currently retain (or willing to achieve)Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification
- Travel to Clients (Driving Licence)
- Project Management Methodology ideally PRINCE2, Sure Step
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by a NAV Consultant who wants to explore more challenging and interesting avenues. This role will also give you a chance to work on the latest version of NAV and some exciting projects. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.