Dynamics CRM Developer - London, Greater London, UK
£30,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics NAV Developer is urgently needed for a successful and well established Dynamics Gold Partner.
My client is rapidly expanding their team due to fast paced growth and development, backed up by a glowing track record of success across a range of different industry sectors. You will be assisting with the successful implementation and maintenance of their client’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV based ERP systems.
You will be involved in the development, fixing and upgrading of their customers NAV systems and will also have the chance to manage a team of developers. This is a fantastic opportunity for a NAV developer who is looking for an interesting and exciting project with a leading gold partner.
This role would offer you the chance to work from home with fortnightly visits to the office.
My client is one of the leading Microsoft Partners within the Dynamics NAV world. They work on numerous verticals and are working on some of the largest projects in the UK.
As a leading Microsoft Dynamics Partner, my client understands the complexities for a successful ERP implementation, recognising that it’s not just about the technology. My Client always collaborates closely with their clients to ensure that the project approach matches their business vision.
- Have at least three years’ experience within NAV development.
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions.
- Certified in NAV 2009 or 2013
- Analyse and understand NAV issues.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Installation and implementation of service packs and hot fixes as needed.
- Experience with NAV 2013 a must.
- SQL Experience a plus.
- Carrying out NAV modifications to a high standard.
- Software testing.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior MS Dynamics NAV developer who wants to be involved with a fast growing MS Dynamics Partner. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.