AX Finance Consultant - Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is a leading gold partner is currently looking for an AX finance consultant to join their growing team. My client is looking for a driven individual who can deliver application consultancy, implementation services, training and support to customers and prospective customers. You will also be assisting with configuration of Dynamics AX Financial modules and provide functional knowledge.
Due to the seniority of this position you will be required to travel to client sites across the UK and work from home.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics AX Finance modules
- Design, configuration and testing of core Dynamics AX Finance modules
- Work with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
My Client has been established over 20 years and are a leading gold partner. My client’s projects are highly structured using their unique methodology based on the best elements of Prince and SureStep. My client is focused on the verticals of retail, manufacturing and trade and logistics.
- Good project experience with implementing AX 2012 +5 years (or similar ERP solution)
- Experience with leading an implementation through the whole lifecycle
- Strong finance experience (qualified accountant beneficial)
- Experience within the trade and logistics, Manufacturing and warehousing sectors would be beneficial
- Experience in using the implementation methodology SureStep
- Strong Client facing skills
- Clean driving licence
- Experience of providing Key User and End User Training
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for an AX consultant who wants to explore more challenging and interesting projects and further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.
Due to the nature of the team, this role offers excellent career growth and the ability to shape your future role.