Dynamics NAV Product Manager – Home Counties
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is a leading Gold Partner is currently looking for a Product Manager to manage the full lifecycle of their Dynamics NAV solution and associated products. The role will involve the complete end to end management of the activities required to bring the product from concept to market and will involve working closely with project managers, service delivery and customer support teams. As the Product Manager you will be responsible for delivering the next generation NAV solution for my client.
My client is one of the leading gold partners who specialise in the verticals of Retail, Distribution, Manufacturing and FMCG.
- Over 5 years’ experience/knowledge of working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV in a Management/Consultant capacity.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Architecture – Infrastructure and deployment options
- Working knowledge of NAV Add-ons
- Degree educated
- Previously managed the delivery of other products or projects in ERP
- The ability to present at board level
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate interacting teams of people
- Knowledge of retail processes
- Ability to manage workload to deadlines
- Good team player
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by NAV Product Managers who want to explore more challenging and interesting projects. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Email me for more information.