Dynamics AX Project Manager - London, UK
£70,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent
A Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is in need of an AX 7 Senior Project Manager to be based in London. In this role you can take accountability for the complete solution delivery lifecycle within a talented and diverse team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a global business solutions company.
- Manage a number of projects, of different sizes, concurrently
- Managing the projects varying budgets and timeframes – controlling multimillion £ budgets
- Managing a comprehensive and timely handover from the sales team
- Regular monitoring and reviewing of project progress against plan and budget - adapting the project plan where needed
- Utilising Project Management methodology SureStep
- Providing project management leadership and guidance to all key stakeholders – acting as the point of communication
- Ensuring quality checks are carried out at regular intervals throughout the project
- Ensuring project related documentation is updated and delivered on time
My client is a fast growing, global business solutions provider located in London. The team is based across EMEA – there is opportunity to be part of a well-connected, growing team. With efficiency and professionalism at their core, they have gained a reputation for successful deployment of business solutions.
- Large scale ERP project management experience – ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/ 7
- Knowledge and experience of structured project management methodologies and experience of managing multiple projects
- PRINCE2 SureStep and/or AgileSCRUM methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Personal drive and ambition to progress your career
This is a magnificent opportunity to join an expanding company with global networks and an outstanding track record of successful deployment. You will be able to progress your career through gaining experience in a challenging and exciting project management environment. This can lead to control of larger projects and budgets, with the potential to move to a Programme Manager role.